Declaration of Cadastre in the E.U.
|Countries participating in the project:
Belgium, Germany, Italy, Spain, Sweden.
Ignacio García Rodriguez, Dirección General del Catastro (Spain)
Roberta Marconi, Agencia del Territorio, Italy.
Pierrette Fraisse, Finances, Belgium.
Wilhelm Zeddies, Germany
Bengt Kjellson, Sweden
1. 1. PROJECT OBJECTIVES
The drawing up of the 'Declaration of Cadastre in the E.U.' has the following objectives:
The Declaration will adapt the ideas already addressed in existing documents. The foregoing will be reflected in a final declaration organised into a series of principles.
- To describe the content of cadastral activity in the E.U.
- To collect reference documents previously issued by official organisations.
- To identify the common and essential elements of cadastres.
- To foresee trends in the future evolution of cadastral systems.
The final document will contain the text approved by the Committee members, and will be considered as a high level declaration of the objectives that we wish to achieve in the long term.
2. 2. PROJECT SCHEDULE
- The project team will prepare a new draft based on the first draft and existing documents,.
- The second draft will be submitted for review by the Committee members and a proposal and discussion period will be established for the drawing up of a definitive text.
- When all proposals are in, the project team will draw up the definitive text of the Declaration.
- Following Committee approval of the Declaration, it will be located on the web page to receive input and suggestions from third parties, for a period to be determined.
- At the close of this second round, the team, with the approval of the Committee, will propose the Declaration of Cadastre in the E.U.
- Period of execution: February - June 2003.
- Partial periods will be published on the web page in a timely fashion, in accordance with the project phases described above.
PROPOSALS UNDER DISCUSSION, OPEN TO COMMITTEE MEMBERS
- Common Principles on the Cadastre in the European Union.(pdf )
- Common Principles on the Cadastre in the European Union approved in Rome, the 3rd December 2003.
- See the Principles. (pdf )
- See the list of participants.(pdf )
Click the image to enlarge.