- 4-5 th June 2009: Prague (Czech Republic), PCC Joint workshop and Plenary meeting.
- 3 February 2009: Vienna (Austria), Joint Working Group on Cadastral Parcel of the PCC and EuroGeographics.
Meeting to inform the members of the PCC and EG about the draft on the INSPIRE
Data Specification of Cadastral Parcels, will be organised at the BEV.
- 10-12 th December 2008: Rome (Italy), PCC meeting.
- 26-27 th June 2008: Bled (Slovenia), PCC plenary meeting.
- 27-28 th March 2008. PCC Enlarged Steering Committee
Meeting in Ljubljana (Slovenia).
- 29-30th November 2007: Lisbon (Portugal) Seminary:
“THE CADASTER AS TOOL OF SOCIAL COHESION IN LATIN AMERICA
AND EUROPE” .
More information linking:
- 28-29th November 2007: Lisbon (Portugal) General Assembly
of the Permanent Committee on Cadastre (PCC) in the European Union.
- 26-28 th November 2007: Lisbon (Portugal) Seminary:
"SEMINARY ON THE LATIN-AMERICAN CADASTERS IN
More information linking:
- 9-10th July 2007. Barcelona (Spain). Meeting of the
PCC/EG Working Group on the Cadastral Parcel, to complete the
final report over the Cadastral Parcel in NSDI and INSPIRE.
- 13-14 th June 2007. Hamburg ( Germany ). Plenary Meeting
of the PCC
- 30 th and 31 st May 2007: Workshop on "Quality
and efficiency improvements in cadastre and land registry"
- 7-8 th May 2007: Meeting of the Joint Working Group of
EuroGeographics and the PCC concerning the cadastral parcel in
INSPIRE (WG-CPI Team) in Hanover (Germany), to discuss the Draft
version of the final report of the project: The central role of
the cadastral parcel in INSPIRE.
- EuroGeographics Head Office will be hosting a series of important
meetings in March:
- 13 March, The EU Coordination Group. Group which is designed
to provide a forum for tracking, evaluating and coordinating
responses to EU policy developments.
- 20-21 March, The Business Interoperability Group.
- 12-13th March 2007: Meeting of the Joint Working Group
of EuroGeographics and the PCC concerning the cadastral parcel
in INSPIRE (WG-CPI Team) in Bad Tatzmannsdorf (Austria).
- 29-30th november 2006: Espoo (Finland). "The joint
meeting of the Eurogeographics Expert Group on Cadastre and Land
Registry and the Permanent Committee on the Cadastre in the European
Union (PCC), in collaboration with EuroGeographics ".
Joint Meeting "Synchronisation of Cadastres and Land Registries
in the European Union":
The joint meeting of PCC:
- 19-20th october 2006: Santiago de Compostela (Spain).
on Automated Valuation Models of Real Estate for Cadastral Purposes"
organized by the General Directorate for Cadastre of Spain and
the Permanent Committee on the Cadastre in the European Union
(PCC), in collaboration with EuroGeographics.
- 7 - 8 June, 2006: Vienna, Austria. Joint meeting of the
Cadastral and Land Registry Expert Group of EuroGeographics and
the permanent Committee on Cadastre in the European Union (PCC).
- 2nd-23rd February 2006: ( Vienna ) Meeting of Project
team of WG-CPI.