- November 29-30, Paphos (Cyprus), PCC meeting, Intercontinental Aphrodite Hills Resort
- May 31st and June 1st 2012, Copenhagen (Denmark), "PCC plenary meeting and joint meeting with the Cadastre and Land Registry Knowledge Exchange Network under EuroGeographics – C&LR KEN"
- 23-25 November 2011: Warsan (Poland), 3rd Cadastral Congress: "Cadastre in Sustainable Spatial Management"
- 21-22 November 2011: Warsan (Poland), "PCC plenary meeting"
- Photo Gallery.
Session1: Role of the Cadastre in counteracting the financial crisis
Session2: Buildings, constructions and flats in Cadastre
Session3: Facilitation of the cadastral data
Session4: Organisational Issues
Session1: Standardisation in Cadastre
Session2: Eastern Partnership and non-EU cooperation
Session3: EPC and Non-PCC cadastral systems
Session4: Organisational Issues
- 2 September 2011: Warsan (Poland), "Working meeting of the PCC members with the EuroGeographics
in regard to the proposal for strengthening cooperation" .
- 9-10 June 2011: Budapest (Hungary), Conference and Plenary Meeting of the Permanent Committee on Cadastre in the European Union.
- 9-10 December 2010: Brussels (Belgium), Symposium Permanent Committee on Cadastre in the European Union.
- 2 June 2010: Madrid (Spain), Conference on Cadastre, Public Policies and Economic Activity and Plenary meeting of the PCC
- Programme Conference.
- Agenda PCC meeting.
- Photo gallery:
June 1st 2010:
- Re-use of the Cadastral Information in Spain - Ángel Álvarez, Director General for Cadastre. Spain
- Cadastral information in the implementation of Directive 2003/98/EC on re-use of public sector information - Juan Pelegrin, European Commision.
- The dilemmas which the public and private sectors both face in the re-use of PSI -
Michael Nicholson, PSI Alliance.
- The general policy direction of the EU related to Cadastral Data -
Mr. Chris Corbin, European PSI Platform.
- The incidence of the use of geographical and cadastral information on economic activity -
Martin Fornefeld MICUS Management Consulting (Germany).
- Best public experiences in the dissemination of cadastral information in Europe:
- Martin Salzman, Cadastre and Land Registry Agency (KADASTER). The Netherlands.
- Julius Ernst, Federal Office for Metrology and Surveying. Austria.
- Wilhelm Zeddies, Working Committee of the Surveying Authorities of the States of the Federal Republic of Germany (AdV).
- Rui Pedro Julião, Portuguese Geographical Institute. Portugal.
Jolanta Orlińska, Head Office of Geodesy and Cartography. Poland.
Svatava Dokoupilova, Czech Office for Surveying, Mapping and Cadastre (COSMC). Czech Republic.
Martina Behuliakova, Geodesy, Cartography and Cadastre Authority of the Slovak Republic.
Arturo Angelini, Agenzia del Territorio. Italy
- Christian Thellufsen, National Survey and Cadastre. Denmark.
- Piroska Zalaba, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development. Hungary.
- Round table: Initiatives to improve access to cadastral information
June 2nd 2010:
- Round table: The needs of the companies users of cadastral information
- Round table: The needs of the infomedia and geographical information manager companies
- 10-11th December 2009: Tällberg (Sweden), Plenary meeting of the PCC and Joint PCC and EuroGeographics Workshop on Cadastral Systems
- 4-5 th June 2009: Prague (Czech Republic), PCC Joint workshop and Plenary meeting
- 3 February 2009: Vienna (Austria), Joint Working Group on Cadastral Parcel of the PCC and EuroGeographics
Meeting to inform the members of the PCC and EG about the draft on the INSPIRE
Data Specification of Cadastral Parcels, will be organised at the BEV.
- 10-12 th December 2008: Rome (Italy), PCC meeting
- 26-27 th June 2008: Bled (Slovenia), PCC plenary meeting
- 27-28 th March 2008. PCC Enlarged Steering Committee
Meeting in Ljubljana (Slovenia)